July 28, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 17

We visited Point Dum and it was so amazing! Point Dum is on Malibu State Beach and it's so beautiful! Tyler's mom was visiting and we spent an afternoon lounging on the beach. So, so lovely. More on our beach adventures later.
I spent some time in Fresno last week and while it was so lovely and relaxing I did miss my favorite guy. I love this photo too, we were hanging out at the Paramount Ranch which is amazeballs!
We totally found a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Valencia, which is where we go to church and I was over the moon. I was so excited, because I had been hoping to find a chocolate factory ever since Beth shared about her experience there. I was one happy camper.
A favorite adventure as of late, visiting Vasquez Rocks! It was so beautiful and amazing! Fun fact, some of Star Trek was filmed there. It's so fun to hike and take in the beautiful scenery.
We are huge root beer fans and we recently picked up a bottle of Virgil's. It is so so delicious! They only brew this root beer in the winter and once they run out they don't make any more until the following winter. Crazy!

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

14 comments:

  1. You've gotten to visit some seriously beautiful places recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been so blessed! It has been a rather busy year and stressful, but we take each day at a time and take in all of God's beautiful creation. :)

      Delete
  2. Y'all are way WAY too cute. I mean. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! "Come on!" You always crack me up! Well, thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful adventures you've been having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. California has so really beautiful places. It's so crazy how many different kinds of regions there are; ocean, mountain, rocks, and county land.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should try Virgils! It's so good and it comes in the coolest bottle with a fancy pop off lid.

      Delete
  5. I'm really hoping Pops in OKC has Virgil's root beer! I'm going to check around next time I'm there. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found some! I heard that their Cream Soda is amazing too!

      Delete
  6. I love rootbeer too!!! - I will have to add it to the list of ones to try! :0)

    http://polkadottedbluejay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything you share sounds so awesome and exciting! I love all the pictures. Wish we could go on adventures together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come visit us in California! We would take you and Jordan to all the fun places!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...