July 21, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 16

Rocket Fizz is one of our favorite places in Burbank. It's really fun and great for a quick treat on Saturday afternoons. This is the loot from our last trip. Tyler doesn't really like sweets, so he picked out a Peg Game. How fun is that? We love that it's just like the ones from Cracker Barrel.
I love getting snail mail from friends! Seriously, it makes my day. Every time Tyler comes home from work with the mail I can't wait to see if there are any fun surprises from friends!
We have been adding more plants to our little plant collection and it makes me so happy. We picked up these cute little succulent at our last trip to Home Depot and I love how adorable it looks sitting on our coffee table.
Shout out to everyone who was born in the 80's and grew up with TMNT! We got to hang out with all the Turtles at a gallery showing and support lots of Nickelodeon peeps who had art on display, including our good friend Arut!
Tyler and I have been on an organizing/purging kick. We live in a small apartment so whenever it starts to feel a little cluttered we start going through everything and donating to our hearts content. This last purging session I went through my craft box and found some scrapbooking  supplies. I used to scrapbook, like 10 years ago and learned it wasn't really my thing. Are any of your scrapbookers? Would you like my small loot of scrapbooking supplies?
Entries will be run via rafflecopter below. The giveaway will close in 7 days, at that time one winner will be chosen at random  powered by random.org. The winner will be announced within seven days of the closing day. Once the winner is announced they will receive an email and they have 24 hours to respond or forfeit the prize. Entries will be verified and reviewed at the discretion of Elah Tree. Any falsified entries will be disqualified.  
a Rafflecopter giveaway

P.S. Real quick, thank you everyone for your encouraging words last week as I went round and round trying to decide on a blog header. If you can tell, the blog has had a mini make-over, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I finally decided on this minimalist design. I've slowly been updating all the pages too, if you haven't checked them out, you should. 

 Happy Monday Friends! 

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

14 comments:

  1. I love organization! I keep binders and charts and book shelves and highlighters and pens and pencils... the school isle is my favorite at the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Organizing is so fun! I love stationary too and finding new ways to organizing things.

      Delete
  2. Love the new design! Although it's so fun to design and change things... it totally is a relief to finish it right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I love designing and changing things, but I was totally excited to finally get a finished product.

      Delete
  3. I always try putting stuff back into their places immediately after use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love keeping things together and organized.

      Delete
  4. I used to scrapbook a while back--can't anymore, I don't have any craft stuff, but those "jolee's boutique" stickers look so familiar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would always just pick out random stuff that I thought was fun and then I never ended up using it.

      Delete
  5. we bought that same peg game last week! ha! :) and yay for scrapbooking supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so fun! Tyler thought it was really fun to get because he loved how it reminded him of Cracker Barrel, which we had back home, but we don't have one here.

      Delete
  6. love your little plants! adding green to a room just adds life, doesn't it? and i love the new design! organizing and reorganizing my bookshelves is kind of an addiction for me...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love having plants in the house. I just feel like I can breath better, especially living in a crazy busy city. :)

      Delete
  7. I love boxes for things. Everything needs to have a place! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! I love having boxes for different things, it keeps everything so nicely together. :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...