July 14, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 15

I was recently inspired with a new project! I find it best to always sketch out my ideas. I don't ever won't to let the inspiration pass me by. Sketch out the dreams you have and keeping sketching. Good and bad ideas will come, but great ideas rise above the rest.
Guess who just got a Hobby Lobby!? We did! Burbank just got a Hobby Lobby and we stopped in on the grand opening! I have missed being able to frequent a Hobby Lobby. On our first visit I picked up the cutest mason jar glass with a lid and straw! So fun!
Hot summer days require ice cold root beer and it has been rather hot around these parts. Root beer is perfect for summer evenings as specially evenings watching The Sandlot. 
You can never have to much washi tape! I loved finding this washi tape at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! I'm sure we will be frequent visitors!
Jacob started OCS last week! I'm so proud of him! I received these cards from 1canoe2 and I can't wait to send him some encouragement!

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop


20 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is DANGEROUS! I always spend way too much money! I'm actually heading there this afternoon though. BUT, you can always use a coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their coupons! They make the shopping so much more fun! Oh goodness, when I lived in Joplin, I used to go to Hobby Lobby all the time. I especially missed it at Christmas. I can't wait for this year!

      Delete
  2. Yay for hobby lobby!! Yes to what Meg said...there is always a coupon online!
    Root beer is my favorite soft drink. :)
    Those cards! I got them too and I'm saving them for my brother's next deployment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should live in the same town! Agreed?

      Delete
  3. Oh, I bet you'll love having a Hobby Lobby nearby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited the first time we went in! We could have spent hours and hours there! We had really been missing a good craft store! We're so glad to finally have one!

      Delete
  4. Love your finds! And you're right, you can never have enough washi tape. :) I just did a wee post about that yesterday on my blog, if you want to check it out: http://trysmallthings.com/2014/07/13/collections/ Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your post! So fun! Gotta love that washi tape!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your 5 things posts!
    So fun to look at the little things you did throughout the week- or just the fun photos you have of things!

    Thanks for sharing these pieces of your life with us friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I really love doing 5 Things, because a love the little routine it creates for me. Plus it really challenges me to take photos throughout the week. :)

      Delete
  6. Love these 5 things! So glad you got a Hobby Lobby. I can spend hourrrrssss in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It's just so amazing and full of everything you could ever think of! It's so fun!

      Delete
  7. i've never been to hobby lobby. I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out! It is full of the most amazing art, craft, sewing, holiday, and decorative supplies! It's the best!

      Delete
  8. We don't have a Hobby Lobby anywhere near by and, although it's LAME, it's probably great on my pocket book. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! The weekend we went to Hobby Lobby we stopped in there two or three different times. We're just so glad to have an arts/crafts store! :)

      Delete
  9. LOVE 1canoe2's cards!
    And reading this post just gave me a craving for root beer and a Hobby Lobby trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! That sounds like the perfect afternoon; Hobby Lobby and Root Beer. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh man that root beer looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...