July 7, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 14

I love baseball games! They are truly one of my favorite things! Tyler and I went to see the Dodgers last Monday! So so fun! I love watching the game, eating the food, people watching, and randomly shouting when I'm not sure what's going on.
Have you ever had Sour Gummie Savers? Tyler and I are both gummie fans and this particular gummie is one of our favorites. I used to be all about sour gummie trollies, until I found these. They are the best! 
This little flower plant is doing so awesome! First time I planted flower seeds and didn't kill them! This is super exciting for me. I think the first seeds I planted I over watered, so I've tried really hard to water these just right and it's paying off.
Magnum bars are my go to when it comes to ice cream, but when I found myself staring at an empty Magnum bar section in the freezer section I had to find an alternative. And now I have a new favorite ice cream. These vanilla chocolate peanut butter ice cream bars are amazing!
I received a lovely polka dot package in the mail from ThredUP. I opened the package and took a look at each piece. Super cute, great quality. I tried each piece on and then wrapped each piece back up and sent them back. Both were two big! It was so sad because I really loved each item I picked out. Here's to trying again.

How was your week?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

15 comments:

  1. We can't wait to take our boys to a baseball game! I grew up loving baseball... it just brings so many memories and weirdly a peace when you're at the ballpark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I feel about it too. It's so amazing how peaceful it is. Even when the crowd is pretty excited. It's so nostalgic being at baseball games.

      Delete
  2. I have never tried sour gummy lifesavers, but now I want to. Sour gummies are the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really do think they are amazing! Any time I pick up a little something sweet sour gummies are included.

      Delete
  3. We loooove going to baseball games!!! So great.

    What is Thredup? fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThredUP is kind of like a consignment store online. Or kind of like a Platos Closet. High quality, named brand clothing, for super reasonable prices. You can send items in to sell or just shop. I haven't sent any items in yet, only shopping. My first experience was really great, but the items were just too big. The only downfall right now is that you have to pay for your return shipping, which was only a couple bucks. I really like it because I can purchase items from some of my favorite brands without paying an arm and a leg.

      Delete
  4. I hate when Thredup clothes don't fit right! I've had to do that too. However, overall Thredup is AWESOME.

    Your plant is super cute! I'm glad you have kept it alive =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty excited about it! For my first order I thought it was pretty awesome, even though both items were to big. I'm definitely going to try again.

      Delete
  5. Those sour gummy savers sound SO good. I like the regular gummy ones, but sour would be so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I think we started with the regular ones and then found the sour ones. They're our favorite! :)

      Delete
  6. The sticker on this package is darling, seriously! Love your blog Samantha :) Glad I found it when I was blog hopping this afternoon.

    www.bellevieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haley! I'm so glad you stopped by! Have you tried ThredUP yet? It's pretty fun! You should give it a try!

      Delete
    2. No I haven't! I might do that :)

      Delete
  7. Just found your blog and after reading your about page am very excited to follow along. I love baseball games and sour patch kids so I will be trying those sour gummies! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad! I love meeting new friends! Also, just checked out your shop! So cute! I love all your signs!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...