June 30, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 13

Summer means having fresh flowers in the house which I really love. It doesn't happen to often but when it does it's lovely.
Tyler and I went and saw How to Train Your Dragon 2. So good! So so good! I really like the Dragon movies. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that the dragons remind me of dogs, but I really loved how they developed the story too.
Pizza Rev is relativity new to Burbank and we had a couple of friends suggest we try it out.  It was really good. It's kind of like a Subway for pizza, but way way better.
Not only did we see How to Train Your Dragon, but we went to a panel and book signing too. It's really neat going to panels because you get to meet the artists and hear about a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff. This particular panel was pretty crazy because there was so many people there. But the different art pieces were amazing!
I've started a new project that I'm pretty excited about! It's half way finished and I think Tyler is going to help me put the finishing touches on it.

Now it's your turn! How was your week? 

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

16 comments:

  1. What kind of flower is that? They're beautiful!
    I can't wait to see the new How to Train Your Dragon movie! I'm glad to hear that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are Brandy roses! They bloom really big sometimes! How to Train Your Dragon was soo good! You will love it!

      Delete
  2. i am SO JEALOUS that you get to go to panels like that!! :) that has got to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cool! This one was pretty crazy though because there was such a huge turnout. The first panel we went to was really relaxed and not crazy. For this panel, there were so many people that it was standing room only and it started to feel like a heat box.

      Delete
  3. I've heard really great things about the Dragon movies! We haven't watched them yet, but I'm sure we will someday.

    I'm loving the fresh flowers we have in our house right now too. Abigail is an expert flower picker and arranger ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to see them! Have you seen the first one yet? I remember watching the first one in the theater and I was so into that I got stressed out. I was that way in the second movie too.
      I get so into it that I get super stressed out for the characters.

      Delete
  4. I want to see HTTYD2 !!! WE need to get to the theater ASAP! Also, what a neat opportunity to see the story boards and concept art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to go! And then maybe you'll get super stressed out like I did. I get so into the movie that I get stressed out for the characters!

      Delete
  5. You definitely piqued my curiosity about what new project you're working on! And that shot you took of the flowers is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's has come together really well! It was definitely something that I needed Tyler's help on because he has a better eye for detail. :)

      Delete
  6. I am excited to see How To Train Your Dragon 2, we went to a birthday party this weekend for a five year old and he got a dragon for his birthday, he was super excited to say the least!! I love love love the panel art too, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I think you will love Dragons 2! It is so amazing! It had me on the edge of my seat a few times!

      Delete
  7. OK so we have that same exact Pizza place near us, but it is called...Blaze Pizza (I think??) Blew my mind the first time we went there. Actually Ive only been once, but I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I really liked it! I loved that we could make our pizza how ever we wanted and it still cost the same.

      Delete
  8. Always yes to fresh flowers, love having them around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice and refreshing having them in the house! It's like bring summer inside, minus the heat. :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...