June 23, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 12

This past week was too fun! Tyler and I went to the Train Museum and hung out at Disney's Barn! To view the train museum you actually ride on a tiny train. When we arrived we were the only adults there without children. No big deal, we're big kids ourselves. Tyler said numerous times during our ride how awesome everything was. Yay, you should go too.
When I returned from Georgia one of the first things I did was get a pedicure. This isn't a normal thing for me. The last pedicure I had was for my wedding, over two years ago. But I had made plans to go with some girls from my small group. I'm actually kind of weird about having people mess with my toes, but I always love the outcome.
I love having chocolate in the house. Especially if it's dark chocolate. It's lovely to take a break and have a little chocolate. And then there is that moment when there isn't any left and this happens.
This is what happens when all the sweet treats run out in your house. You improvise with marshmallows and ritz honey wheat crackers. This might be a new sweet treat snack, they almost taste like rice crispy treats.
During out last trip to Rocket Fizz I found some Ozark Mountain Root Beer! I was pumped! Any time we stop in Rocket Rizz I feel the need to buy root beet and buying root beer from my old stumping grounds totally made me day. Also, Olde Brooklyn Root Beer is amazing. That is what I normally buy.

How was your week? Tell me all about it! 

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! And it's totally awesome with the snack comes our really good!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE root beer. if i'm going to have a soft drink, it is my go-to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's basically the only soft drink I like! All the others just don't compare. :)

      Delete
  3. So, funny story. I absolutely LOVE beer (the more handcrafted, the better!) but my husband doesn't. On our honeymoon we went to a brewery for dinner one night. I was obsessed with the handcrafted beer, and he was obsessed with their handcrafted root beer!

    I feel like it should be the other way around...maybe we're just weird...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh! Handcrafted root beer! That would be amazing!

      Delete
  4. Ummm!! Bruce and I would be on that train with you! And we would also be the adults without kids!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Trainer riders unite! Also, I love how your planning a trip to Disney World with your friends! I was telling Tyler how awesome it was and that we should do something like that too!

      Delete
  5. The last pedicure I had was for my wedding too (3 years ago!). I think it's high time to get another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one! It's a really nice treat to do for yourself!

      Delete
  6. root beer!!! I have never tried the kind you mentioned but I'm going to look for it. In OKC there is this place called "Pops". It's a famous Route 66 stop and they have all kinds of soda.

    I like your 5 things! It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so fun! I love Historic related places! When Tyler and I drove from Missouri to California we stopped at a placed called Williams. It was right on Route 66 and it was like stepping back in time. It was so cool!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...