June 9, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 10

Tyler and I returned from Tennessee last weekend and I was glad to see tons of blooms out front. I was wondering how they would do while we were gone and they did awesome! It was actually the first week where there were multiple blooms. I'm still figuring out this roses thing and I always get excited when they are doing well.
I found this little guy one morning and was really concerned that he would be lost forever. I seriously wanted to sit outside all day to make sure he was okay. After a few minutes of watching him his mom flew by a couple times and brought him some food. He was cute.
I brought this book home from our travels. It was actually my brothers and I'm hoping it will teach me how to grow things. I'm not super awesome at it all the time, so hopefully this will get me started. I usually start out strong and then my plants end up dying.
Have you had the lemon oreos? They are amazing! I kind of wish I could eat my weight in them. Okay, not really, but I found that to be amusing. You should definitely get some!
I lovely packaged arrived wrapped in a bow! I have never opened a package this lovely that came in the mail! This package made my day! I can't wait to share more with you!

How was your week? Let's catch up!

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

17 comments:

  1. Yellow flowers of any kind are my favorite...that one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That is awesome! I just love flowers, they are so lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. That baby bird is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It was ridiculously adorable. I secretly wish I could have kept him.

      Delete
  3. that baby bird!! so cute!! :) can't wait to see what's in that gorgeous package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful package! What's inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a surprise. I'll be posting on it sometime next week. :)

      Delete
  5. We've had a bit of a bird problem at this house. Apparently they think our back porch is AWESOME and they keep trying to camp out. I want to be loving and kind but dude. Bird poop everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I can't love them. I hope baby bird doesn't destroy your outside area lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see how that would be frustrating. The little bird I found lives outside of our apartment complex in a big tree, so we're probably in the clear.

      Delete
  6. I'm so curious about your package!


    also, I didn't even know they had lemon oreos! Lemon isn't my number one (not that I turn down much of anything- so I wouldn't turn down that lemon oreo) But my husband LOVES lemon. This might be a good treat to buy him. maybe baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, get some for sure! I wasn't sure if I would like them, but they are so so good!

      Delete
  7. My grandmother has always grown some amazing and beautiful roses! My mom is trying to grow some now. I've never really had a big green thumb, but it's something I want to try more of. Right now, I have some succulents in my room that I love! Plants just brighten up rooms and these are some that I can't kill...hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still learning how to do roses. Some weeks they look really great and other weeks they look a little rough. I still have much to learn.
      I totally agree about plans brightening up a room. I love having flowers in the house.

      Delete
  8. The picture of the bird stole my heart! So cute!

    And lemon oreos....who knew?? Oreos are definitely a weak spot for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get some lemon oreos! Are those easy to get in Alaska? I remember one post were you mentioned having your groceries shipped in or something like that...
      Am I remembering that right?

      Delete
  9. 1. THAT BIRD!!! Agggg I love birds so much and he (she?) is just the cutest! 2. I think I may have an idea about that red box! I received a similar one...so I'm interested to see what you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bird too! Like crazy! Ahhh! I can't wait to see what you received too! so fun!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...