May 27, 2014

Wear: Wedding Style

It really is true, every girl loves their wedding dress. Funny story. Tyler and I had set a budget for our wedding and my wedding dress. I found a dress online and I took it in to have it altered. Everything was good. When I went back to try it on it was to small. Not just a little to small. It was so small that we couldn't zip it up. This was actually a blessing, because I was able to purchase a new dress, one that I liked even better. I love, love, love my wedding dress.

Prior to getting my dress I decided I wanted to make my wedding jewelry. I made my earrings, my necklace, and my bracelet. Everything was super cheap and super easy to make. I think picking a hair style was the hardest part. I knew I wanted it up. At first we tried a low up do. That didn't' really work for me. Luckily, I had an amazing stylist. I had shown her two different pictures. She basically combined both and it was perfect.
I finished everything off with a pair of cow girl boots. That's how mid-west girls do it! What is your favorite wedding style?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

16 comments:

  1. Yeah, your hair is amaze amaze amazing. You did have a great stylist.

    I'm much more of a classic A-line gal myself, but I find myself being drawn to a lot of lace lately. I have that horrible condition of having gotten married WAY WAY before Pinterest. Boo hoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I want to see pictures of your wedding! Do you have any on your blog? :D

      Delete
  2. Eeeeep I just love all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! It has been so fun getting to share all of it!

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely stunning and I love how effortlessly chic you look in these photos. Sometimes random things happen and work out for the very best just like how you got your dress. So awesome that you ended up loving your dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end I was so excited it happened like it did. It was a little nerve-racking at first but totally worth it!

      Delete
  4. What is this? You make jewelry too?! It's so pretty. Love the necklace. Do you ever still wear your wedding jewelry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do still wear my wedding jewelry, usually only on special occasions. Last year Tyler took me to see Dancing with the Stars and I got to wear it then. It was so fun!

      Delete
  5. That's so fun that you made all of your jewelry for the wedding! Picking out my dress was the most difficult part and so was finding shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried on so many dresses, isn't it crazy! I almost thought I wouldn't find one I liked.

      Delete
  6. Gosh, I just love it!
    Your dress looks like it fits you amazingly well....and I LOVE the color for bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It was a little nerve racking when I had to find a new one, but I loved this one so much!
      I had so much fun with the bridesmaids dresses too! I bought them all on line for super cheap!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, you are stunning! Your hair and your jewelry and your dress are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I had so much fun posting this, it was kind of like re-living it just a little bit. :)

      Delete
  8. Your dress is so beautiful! And I love that you made your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! It was so fun to be able to make it my self and it was nice because I could make it exactly like I wanted. :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...