May 21, 2014

The Circle: Setting Goals

Goals have been a part of my main vocabulary these days. I'm not quite sure if I would get anything done otherwise. With all my goal setting I was super stoked to co-host The Circle with Kiki and dream up a goals related post. For me, goals keep me focused and on track. They help me work through my dreams and where I want to go next.

Kiki and I would love to to share our goals with you and for you to share  your goals with us! I've decided to share my goals for June, but we would love for you to share you goals for the week, for the month, or for any time.

JUNE GOALS:

1.) Sign up for a Skillshare class or two or three or four. I should probably stick to one class for June. I've recently found a slew of classes I want to take so for June my goal is to narrow it down to one and sign up.

2.) Launch blogger worksheets. If you were here yesterday you got a sneak peek at the new worksheets that I'm dreaming up. I'm still in the process of designing and testing them, but my goal is to have them launched by the end of June.

3.) Update my sidebar to 300px wide. This is basically maintence, but I've been slowing updating all my sidebar images and will make the switch by June.

4.) Order new business cards. I'm almost out of business cards and a new design is in order. The goal is to have new business cards order by the time the worksheets launch. I am crazy excited about all these new changes!
So what are your current goals? Kiki and I cannot wait to see what your dreaming up!

To join, all you have to do is write your post, grab a button, link-up and meet some other bloggers in The Circle! If you're social media savvy, you can also use hashtag #thecirclelinkup, too!



Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

16 comments:

  1. What is a skillshare class? The name isn't ringing a bell. Which one(s) are you thinking of taking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skillshare is an online learning community where you can take classes from people in specific industries. You should totally check it out! I'm thinking about taking calligraphy and lettering to get started.

      Delete
  2. I haven't done monthly goals lately but I used to and they are so helpful! I signed up for the calligraphy skillshare class and need to order the supplies. Which ones are you thinking about taking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about taking calligraphy too! And I saw a lettering class I really wanted to take too! Where did you order your supplies?

      Delete
  3. Love this!! I can't believe I always miss when these link ups are happening, I'm the worst! Love these goals of yours though. I can't wait to take my first skillshare class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What class(es) are you thinking of taking? I'm thinking about calligraphy and lettering.

      Delete
  4. So fun! Great topic this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! We were super pumped about it! I had never done a goals post so it has been so fun!

      Delete
  5. I must be out of the loop on Skillshare classes....going to have to google it! haha!

    I love this link-up thought! There is something about bloggers and goals...we just GO TOGETHER!
    And, thanks for the reminder about the 300px....I will get it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been super excited about Skillshare! It makes life long learning to easy! You should check it out!
      It's an online learning community where you can take classes from people in specific industries. I'm thinking about taking calligraphy and lettering to get started.

      Delete
  6. i have similar blog goals! i need to do my calling cards, gah! been putting it off forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I have really come to love writing my goals down. It makes everything for so much more possible.

      Delete
  7. I love reading about people's goals in general, but goals about blogging? Those are by far my fave. I actually just read your post on your blog binder and loooove those worksheets! I have a blog binder but honestly haven't used it much. Maybe I should add that to the goal list? :)

    Thanks again for co-hosting with me! You picked a great topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog goals are so much fun! I'm so glad I got to host with you! I would love to hear about your blog binder if you get one going that you use alot. :)

      Delete
  8. Love, love, love! I've been wanting to take a skillshare class, too! Which ones are you signing up for? I love these goals of yours. I look forward to seeing you accomplish them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really want to take calligraphy and lettering. I also really want to take Indesign. That is what I used for my worksheets, but I want to be able to use the software to it's fullest so a class would be awesome! When are you thinking about taking yours?

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...