May 6, 2014

Shop Talk: The Packaging Department

One of my favorite things about running my own handmade shop is getting to put together pretty packages! It includes all my favorite things; stationary, washi tape, stamps, business cards. It's so fun being able to put together pretty packages and make them special for someone else.

My packaging process is rather simple. It begins with clear plastic envelopes. Once a product is finished and photographed it goes into a clear plastic envelope with care instructions and a business card. The envelope is then sealed with washi tape. Once an item is purchased I hand write a thank you note and stamp it with my thank you stamp. Once the thank you note is ready I package it with the product in a bubble envelope. Once the bubble envelope is sealed I had some washi tape for extra fun!
What's your favorite part about sending packages? 

 Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

8 comments:

  1. I expect I had more fun receiving your creative package than you had putting it together. Your work at putting my package together was apparent and it was fun seeing all the extra details you so thoughtfully put in to it. It made me feel special:) Love You Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting the packages together for my biz too!!! Seeing all of the little details come together and imagining what the person opening it will think is the best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best feeling! I love your packaging too! It's so fun! It's like opening a party box!

      Delete
  3. This is totally beautiful!
    It's awesome that you like to make even the packaging beautiful for your customers!
    Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It really is fun because it feels so personal. I love the idea of packages being pretty to open. :)

      Delete
  4. Cute cute cute!!

    I'm the worst gift wrapper pretty package sender EVER. I bow to your greatness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! You're pinterest party gift was pretty!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...