May 26, 2014

Celebrate With Us!

Today is the day! Tyler and I are celebrating our two year anniversary and we are so excited! We're celebrating from afar today and we love that. Usually Tyler is much more elegant at  putting into words the past years we've been together. I say that because I wish I had those words now. I've loved every minute of our life together. I love the laughs, the fights, and the everyday moments. This week I've decided to subject you to all things wedding related. Your welcome. I knew that secretly you wanted to see our wedding photos, right? A shout out goes to Angela J. Martin Photography! Her photography will be gracing these pages for the next couple of days. If you're in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, or Oklahoma (hello 4-states!) you should check her out! If you're anywhere else you should check her out too! She loves to travel!

Tyler and I were married at a dear friends house. They graciously let us take over their property and home the week of our wedding. I had stuff stored in the attic for months. I dropped of vintage doors and wooden spindles. They built signs, let us cut down trees, and built door frames. We were blessed by them in huge amazing ways. We were surrounded by wonderful friends and family and had an amazing time. Stick around this week for more photos of wedding style, all of our DIY details, and how our marriage was shaped once we moved away.

I love this photo of our wedding party! It's full of people who we love and who have covered us in love. They have been with us through ups and downs. We have been in their weddings and they have been in ours.

Are you ready for this wedding week?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

27 comments:

  1. Happy 2 years to you guys!! And your wedding pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have so much fun celebrating! It's really fun to just do a little something special!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. Most awesome wedding setup ever! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it! I loved it so much!

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride. I love hearing about your day! Can't wait to see the rest of the posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! It's so fun so share about our wedding! I totally wish I could do it again!

      Delete
  4. Your wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more this week. Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could go back and enjoy it all over again! We really loved our wedding!

      Delete
  5. Happiest Anniversary! What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! We love celebrating together! It's so fun!

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary Samantha! We celebrated our one year yesterday, memorial day weekend is a great weekend for a wedding! Such beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Happiest of anniversary to you too! May is so popular for weddings. Last year we went to our good friends wedding and it was the same weekend of ours! So fun!

      Delete
  7. Happiest Anniversary!
    Enjoyed all your cuteness, sillies and romance in those photos!
    (Loving the set up to your outdoor wedding by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! I loved having an outdoor wedding! It was so fun, even though it was crazy hot, we made the best of it! :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I looove all of the decorations in your wedding--especially the windows and doors you used! It looks like a truly joyful celebration and I can't wait to see more in the days to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki! It was so fun searching for all the supplies we needed! :) A lot of our windows came after the tornado.

      Delete
  9. I'm ready! The happiest of anniversaries to you. You look gorgeous! Excited to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Cool kids get married in May! :)

      Delete
  10. STUNNING! I love these photos and all of the gorgeous details! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love people able to share it with everyone!

      Delete
  11. SO gorgeous!
    can't wait to see all the photos!
    Your dress and hair, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! You are too nice! You just called me gorgeous! If that happened in really life, I would awkwardly say, "oh thanks." :)

      Delete
  12. The wedding was AMAZING!!! So honored to be there in person! Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! We loved that you and your family were there! We love you guys!

      Delete
  13. Happy anniversary! Your photos are beautiful. Looking forward to your other posts this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madison! I love how it's so easy to relive an experience just by looking at the photos! :)

      Delete
  14. Happy anniversary! May your home continually remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...