May 19, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 09

Three words. Blog Life hangout. I got together with Meg and Beth to chat about Blog Life. It was crazy fun! If you haven't done a Google Hangout I totally recommend it! It's totally cool to chat with bloggers in real time and I always get super pumped to hear their voices.
Our most recent biking adventure took us to Noah's New York Bagels. Tyler and I headed to downtown Burbank again and met one of our friends at Noah's. It was really fun and yes, their bagels were so good!
Tyler and I received this book as an anniversary gift and we're really excited to dive in. Tyler has already started and the first night he started reading it he kept stopping to tell me how amazing it was. I can't wait to be inspired by this read and share it with all of you!
Last week it was in the high 90's and 100's. Everyday I just told myself it was 100. Crazy hot! And you know what crazy hot days mean, don't you? That's right, Magnum bars with almonds. They are basically amazing. If you have never had them you need to go to the grocery store and get some. For Reals. Get on this.
Tyler found this tiny praying mantis on our last photo shoot. It was so little. It was a little windy that day and I kept wondering if he was just going to fly right off of Tyler's fingers. God's creation is beautiful.

Other things:
I updated my sponsor packages! Check it out here! I'm super pumped about it and would love to work with you! It is one of my favorite things to do collaborations, so let's do this! My largest ad is pretty booked but there is still opportunity to get on board with one of the other packages. Don't miss out!

(Do you want to stay update to date with more everyday moments? Follow on INSTAGRAM)

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

14 comments:

  1. Ice cream bars are definitely the perfect treat for extra hot days! We actually have some waiting in our freezer for whenever it decided to warm up around here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's the way to do it! Stash 'em in the freezer!

      Delete
  2. Blogger hangout! Yes please! Also, random, I'm stopped at the same place you were in Blog Life in that photo. Ha! I have a bad problem of wanting to "redesign" my blog like every month... I'm trying to wait until I get through Blog Life to get settled into what I want blogging to look like, then doing a big redesign/overhaul. Is it making you want to make changes too? Or just solidifying your thought processes you have now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger hang outs are the best! I really have enjoyed Blog Life. I haven't wanted to make any major changes but it has really inspired me in the idea department and I definitely feel like I'm getting a tighter grasp on where I want things to go and strengthening everything I have been working on.

      Delete
  3. Love these so much! Wowzers, that bagel looks amazing! What kind is it? I haven't had breakfast yet so now I'm drooooling! (Nice visual, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! I think it was a blueberry streusel bagel or something like that. It was so good and the bagel was so soft. Like crazy soft! :)

      Delete
  4. I <3 that little praying mantis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahoo! LOVED our chat!

    Also, that book looks amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing about your book! I'm going to have to check it out!

      Delete
  6. I was *this* close to buying magnum bars but then I went for Talenti gelato instead. I don't regret my decision, but I still need to try the magnum!!

    I'm still working my way through blog life. Trying to take it slow and let it sink in :)

    Also, that bagel doesn't look like a bagel at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get some magnum bars! They are my favorite! I think I'm about half way through. I'm trying to take it slow and try to do all the home and really get as much out of it as possible.

      Delete
  7. i am loving the blog life course! it is packed with tons of information.
    i will have to check into that book - looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so inspiring! I have been learning and thinking up ideas left and right!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...