May 14, 2014

10 Days of Celebrating!

Wedding season is upon us. I never thought I would be a person who relishes in wedding season, but I actually do. That probably has to do with the fact that I love remembering our wedding. I love all the details that went into it, I loved everyone that came to celebrate with us, and I love that it was the day that Tyler and I said I do. This month Tyler and I are celebrating our two year anniversary!

This got me thinking, with wedding season upon us that means lots of couples will be celebrating their anniversaries too.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I headed over to Tiny Prints and began my search for the perfect set of Anniversary Stationary. That's right, not just an anniversary card. I wanted anniversary stationary. I wanted a set of cards to be able to celebrate for multiple days. Not just one day of celebrating, but many days of celebrating. I knew these cards would be perfect.
With a set of anniversary notes I can plan a little something for Tyler each day. I started by picking out a favorite love poem. I love poetry and I knew that this poem would put into words something beautiful that I couldn't.  I love that each card can include something different; I can fill one with plans for the evening, share one of our favorite memories from the year, include instructions for a surprise date, and even include a gift card to his favorite store. The possibilities are endless.
I really am over the moon in love with this idea and I loved how these cards turned out! Are you celebrating your anniversary soon? What would you fill your anniversary cards with?

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

10 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet idea!! I'm all about extending celebrations a little bit! We've got half a year yet to our next anniversary, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love extending celebrations! For our birthday's we usually spend a couple of weeks celebrating! So fun! Happy half year anniversary! :)

      Delete
  2. happy anniversary month! i love this idea of a note/gift a day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! We love celebrating! I'll we'll be in Tennessee the week of our anniversary! When I'm in Tennessee I'm going to have to text your randomly just for being so close.

      Delete
  3. happy anniversary month from a fellow May bride here! :)
    that stationary is great! i love celebrating for the entire month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! Happy anniversary to you! Lots of May weddings!

      Delete
  4. You are so sweet to write lots of little cards to your husband!
    Celebrating anniversaries and special days is the best, you might as well!
    I can't wait to celebrate my husband and I's 1 year anniversary!
    Congrats on 2 years lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! We really love celebrating! Because we're on a tight budget we try to always make celebrations really fun and big. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet!! I love this entire idea, and the stationary is so pretty. Happy anniversary! Lamar and I celebrate our first anni next month. I may have to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yay! I hope you do! Happy early anniversary! Celebrations are the best!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...