April 3, 2014

Etsy Swap {The Reveal}

I have been so excited about this link-up and I have had so much fun shopping for Etsy goodies! A big thank you goes out to Meg and Amy for hosting! My mission was Jenna of Dearest Love.  I was so excited when I opened that email and saw her name. Like, crazy excited! Jenna is so sweet and before the Etsy swap missions had been emailed we had already been chatting. I was pumped! The minute I knew I had her, I was shopping. Literally, I opened the email, say her name, got on Etsy and within a few days had everything I wanted to get her ordered. Jenna is so sweet and I have loved getting to know her. You should go see her, because you will love her too.

WHAT I SENT:
Clutch/Medium Zip Pouch from the Elah Tree shop
Tiny Journals from Ordinary Artists
Raw Brass Textured Earrings from Hum Right Along

I love getting stuff in the mail! It is so fun! It's even more amazing when the package you receive is a surprise and from someone you have never met. I couldn't wait to receive my Etsy swap package. Tyler brings the mail up when he comes home from work. Yes, I could check it too, and I have. But I told myself I would wait and see if Tyler brought up any packages. I was so excited when my Etsy package arrived! I was ecstatic when I saw a package from Wit & Whistle! They are by far one of my favorite shops right now. I was just perusing their shop the other day and say something I wished I would have got Jenna. Later in the week I received another package from Paper Sushi! It was a week of surprises! I loved receiving these goodies from Victoria of My Journey for Him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 WHAT I RECEIVED:
Dragon Scales Note Card Set from Wit & Whistle
Mini Thank You Stamp from Paper Sushi
Lilac Nail Polish / Jade Nail Polish 
I love, love doing these swaps. It is so fun getting to make new friends and I love sending surprise gifts to someone! It's so fun!
Did you love Etsy Swap? What was your favorite part? 
If you haven't participated in a swap before, what is holding you back?

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

37 comments:

  1. What fun gifts!! I love love love you thank you stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so so much for doing this swap! I get so lost in finding things I love on Etsy!

      Delete
  2. I love it all!!! Wit and Whistle is one of my faves too! And that "thank you" stamp is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I'm a little obsessed with Wit and Whistle! Thanks for hosting friend! This was so so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Lovely lovely! I especially love the mini stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the mini stamp the cutest! I can't wait to stamp all my packages!

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a fun idea! I love the things you got as well as the things you sent! Definitely going to check out some of the shops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etsy shops are my favorite! You should join us for the next swap! I think they might do an Etsy Swap in Fall and Beth and I do a Christmas swap!

      Delete
  5. samantha! i love everything you sent & received! isn't victoria fantastic?!?!
    and girl your stuff is ALL OVER the etsy swap! :) :) :) just goes to show how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh! I don't know if I'm nervous or excited about that! :) This was so crazy fun! I had so much fun! I can't wait to look through everyone's posts! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. This was for real so crazy fun! You should join in next time! :)

      Delete
  7. Ahhhh, I'm so excited to see this post! Thanks so much for your super sweets words about me. I'm blushing! For reals, I jumped up and down and squealed when I got your package in the mail. My husband was upstairs, heard the commotion, and thought a bee had come in the house or something. Your gift was amazing. Thank you!!

    And Victoria did so well! That notecard set is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha! That is the best story ever! It made my day! I loved loved doing Etsy Swap and I had so much fun sending you goodies! FOR REALS!

      Delete
  8. Well how fun is all of this!? What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join in next time! Do it! Do it! Do it! It's so crazy fun!

      Delete
  9. Such a great swap! Loving the notecards!

    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so fun, right! I was beaming all day yesterday seeing what everyone received.

      Delete
  10. I love reading these Etsy SWAP posts! There's something amazing about hand-made things :)

    I'd like to challenge you and would be super excited to read your post: http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/2014/04/i-challenge-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a tight budget last month so I did not participate... but I really want to do the next one! I love that thank you stamp! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand being on a tight budget. We've had many months like that. I hope you join in next time! It's so so fun!

      Delete
  12. I really loved this swap because I love recognizing everyone's swap partners and Etsy shops, too! I love Jenna and her blog and have just started getting to know Victoria, too! :) And I also love that you got goodies from Paper Sushi AND Wit and Whistle. Those are two of my favorite Etsy shops, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was so fun too see what everyone sent and I loved being able to see all the Etsy shops! It was so fun to see so many of my favorite shops!

      Delete
  13. Ooo I love that little Thank You stamp! I'm going to have to get myself one. I've been wanting some of Wit and Whistle for a while too! How perfect that some showed up for you. I loved this Etsy swap, can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these Etsy swaps are so so fun! The stamp from Paper Sushi is the best! It was so fun because those items came from some of my favorite shops!

      Delete
  14. fun packages! jenna is so incredibly sweet, isn't she?? i have really enjoyed getting to know her through blogging and emailing. you put a nice little gift package together for her. (thanks for adding some of my earrings!!) that mini thank you stamp is ra-heeeeel cute. i'm going to head over to their shop now and do some browsing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna is so sweet! I have loved getting to know her! I was so excited to include something from your shop and I'm so glad you did the swap too! :)

      Delete
  15. Amazing finds in both packages! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a huge Etsy fan! I find some of the most unique items!

      Delete
  16. Reveal day was so fun! I am looking at all of the posts this morning to see what everybody got....Your partner got some great stuff!!!

    I'm so glad I decided to sign up for this round and I'm already looking forward to doing another one sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was so fun! I love how exciting it is to put together a package for someone and then get a surprise one in the mail, AND then get to see everything online. Crazy fun!

      Delete
  17. This was such a fun swap!! Great clutch! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! So fun! I loved seeing what everyone got!

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. This Etsy Swap was so so fun! I loved what you sent! :)

      Delete
  19. Such pretty things! Love that little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything you sent & received! I'm super jealous that you got Jenna ;) secretly I was really hoping I'd get her as my swap partner! Hehe. Love all of this!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...