April 21, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 5

Roses: Tyler and I put in two new roses bushes, one red, one purple. The purple are my favorite. Tyler also moved two of the rose bushes because they were all sideways and weird. Being able to maintain the roses at our apartment has been really fun for us... its kind of funny when people see us outside and ask if we miss the mid-west. Because you know, us mid-westerners like yard work.
Projects: I had a few project last week blow up all over our office. I had stuff everyone and then my project table took on a few extra items that I thought, "oh yes, I'm going to turn that into something." Let's see how long those items end up just sitting there.
North & South: Have you seen North & South? If not, you should watch it. I became totally hooked and chatted with Meg all about on Thursday. It's Pride and Prejudice meets Downton Abbey, meets everything else that's amazing. I picked up this Elizabeth Gaskell Collection at the library and it also includes Wives and Daughters. Not sure if it will be as good as North & South. We'll see.
Custom Order: I finally finished this custom order, which I was super excited about. It was kind daunting me and laughing at me because it challenged me it different ways, but I loved everything I learned.
The Newsletter: That's right! The newsletter is here! Last week I finally sat down and hammered out the design and ideas for it! I'm super excited! I would absolutely love it if you would sign up! It comes with really great perks! Check it out here!

Other things:
We hung out in Fresno this weekend! Celebrated our hope in Jesus and his resurrection!

How was your week?!
  Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

10 comments:

  1. I have not yet seen North and South but I want to! And the roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally watch it! It's really good! I liked it so much that I've watched it a couple of times.

      Delete
  2. okay i don't know if you watch Doctor Who, but one of the character's names is Rose Tyler, so when you had the words "roses" and "tyler" next to each other, i got really excited. bahah.

    also, wives and daughters is really good too!! i think i like north & south better...but it's still super good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Doctor Who, but I started in the first season and I had a hard time getting into, but I had a friend tell me to stick with it until the second season because that's when it gets really good.

      Also, watched Wives and Daughters yesterday. It was really good! I like North and South better too, but its was still good! :)

      Delete
  3. I really liked Wives and Daughters! This is a great feature! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! I watched it yesterday! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't watched Wives and Daughters or North and South, but they are on my list! Glad to have a recommendation! :)
    And your roses look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch them both! They are so so good! I watch Wives and Daughters yesterday and it's really good too. North and South is my favorite, but they are both great! :)

      Delete
  5. Roses are my favorite! I love how they just keep producing bloom after bloom clear into the fall! :)

    As for North and South vs. Wives and Daughters...I really like both, but North and South is my FAVORITE BBC series well, Little Dorrit is up there pretty high on the list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so amazing! Because we're in SoCal, they just keeping blooming.
      I watched Wives and Daughter yesterday and it was so good. I like North and South more, but I love both. I've never seen Little Dorrit, I'll have to check it out! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...