April 28, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 06

Surprises: Tyler brought this little surprise home last week! I'm super excited to get it potted and I'm hoping I can keep it alive. I'm confident it's possible. I'll have to put it in the office so I see it everyday and remember to water it.
Letters: I got my first letter from my brother since he has been in basic training! I didn't know I could be so excited to receive a letter. Lucky for him he gets to read my crazy ramblings every day.
Ewwy gooey goodness: I made rice krispies treats for one of Tyler's co-workers. He had helped Tyler out on a project and we wanted to show him some appreciation. Plus making rice krispies treats means I get to eat a bunch too. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
The Shop: The shop has been looking rather empty and I have had the hardest time getting it re-stocked. I've slowly been getting things ready and have been taking it a day at a time knowing I can't always do everything.
Beauty: Tyler had an art class at Brand Park last week. They all painted or drew this museum. I tagged along and had the best time. I took tons of pictures, sat in awe of how talented everyone was, and basked in the evening weather.

(follow along on INSTAGRAM for everyday updates!)
How was your week!?

Follow along : Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

 photo riversandroads275x300.jpg

12 comments:

  1. that museum looks so pretty!
    rice krispy treats...yum. one year, i taught kids' sunday school at church and my lesson was over psalm 23 and my medium for teaching was food. so i had blue gum for the water, coconut dyed green for the grass/pastures, and i had to make rice krispy treats in the shape of sheep every week. i ate a lot of rice krispies over those months... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic! I would have eaten so many rice krispy treats if I was you! :)

      Delete
  2. Yum!! Homemade rice krispy treats are awesome. It's been a while since I've had those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make them! I love how crazy easy they are and so so good. I could seriously just eat and eat them.

      Delete
  3. slow and steady wins the race! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is perfect! Since you wrote that I have been saying it over and over again these past two days. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you're on instagram now! And I have decided I'm not allowed to bring home plants anymore. They lose all will to survive once they come in my door. Or see me coming near them at the store. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out if I can keep in door plants alive. I do great with outdoor plants, but last time I had indoor plants they died. I'm hoping I can keep them alive this time.

      Delete
  5. I loveeeeeee rice Krispy treats! So addicting though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so crazy how addicting they are. Once I start eating them it is so hard to stop!

      Delete
  6. Love your five things! I'm so very glad that you heard from your brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was amazing how excited I was to get his letter. I didn't think I would be that excited. :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...