March 3, 2014

New In The Shop & A Discount Code

Super exciting things are happening. One, there are new items in the shop which I'm so excited to be sharing with you. Two, the Etsy Swap missions will be emailed out tomorrow! Plus, I have a little something for all the Etsy Swappers. I'm basically in love with these new clutches. Last month, I was sitting at Alyssa's house and I noticed a clutch she had. I loved the size and had to make it.

These new clutches measure 9"x7" with a 8.5" zipper closure. Each clutch has amazing texture. And two are made from vintage material. Each are fully lined and include a cushion of interfacing. I can't tell you how much I love these. I made one for myself as a test and I haven't been using anything else.

There are also a couple of new wallets in the shop that coordinate with the new clutches and more will be coming soon! Get excited! I really do hope you're in love with these new items as much as I am. 
Now, in honor of the Etsy Swap I am offering 60% off everything in the shop ALL WEEK! I have never offered that large of a discount for that amount of time. Find out who your mission is for Etsy Swap and get to shopping! USE CODE ETSYSWAP2014.

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

15 comments:

  1. i totes just took advantage of this discount! you are too generous, friend. can't wait for that super cute clutch to come in the mail! annnnnnd etsy swap missions have been emailed!! happy shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so excited! So glad you found something you like! I got so distracted last night shopping for my etsy swap person. So exciting!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited about these! I am loving the new goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always a learning experience. Everything new is a challenge. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving these clutches! I love the size and all the ideas of everything it can hold. Such a great idea. Definitely might be ordering one of these in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always trying new things and it's so encouraging to know others appreciate my work.

      Delete
  4. Um, so grey is pretty much my favorite color ever. And those clutches are adorable. And the patterns are super cute. And basically, I'm in love. So going to check them out in your shop asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like them! Everything went so crazy fast yesterday.

      Delete
  5. i just have to say that i bought TWO things for myself - because i wanted them bahahaha ;)
    i'm so incredibly excited to have you participate in our Etsy Swap!! :)
    thanks for doing such an awesome discount!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i meant to say: i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these clutches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I loved doing the discount! All the new stuff went so fast. I've already bought some Etsy goodies for my mission. I'm so excited to link-up!

      Delete
  7. Super cute! You're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! It's always a learning experience.

      Delete
  8. thanks so much for this discount!!! :) bought something for my etsy swap partner & something for me as well! :) you got skills girl & i LOVE the new fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! I'm so glad everyone is finding something they like! It's been so fun! I can't wait for the Etsy Swap link-up!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...