March 10, 2014

5 Things

Dear Rain: Thank you for gracing us with your presence last weekend. It had been far too long. Apparently long enough that we were in a drought. Thank you for raining and not just sprinkling, for down pouring, for creating puddles and for making things new. Please don't stay gone for too long, I miss you more then you know. I miss the sound you make and the feeling you bring.
Dear Laundry: 6 loads was a little excessive, don't you think? Oh wait, that was my fault. Thank you for always smelling amazing right out of the dryer and for that warm cozy feeling. Thank you for clean sheets and wonderful smelling pillow cases.
Dear Blue Button Up: Thank you for being easy to throw on and for making it look like I made an effort to get ready today. Thank you for never needing to be ironed and for fitting so perfectly.
Dear Etsy shoppers: You blew me away last week! Thank you for shopping. I have had a blast sending you fun goodies and I have loved looking for Etsy goodies for the Etsy swap. I'm crazy excited to see everyone link-up. An extra package went out last week. I wonder who it's going to?
Dear Washi Tape: I love that you make everything look pretty. I want to washi tape everything I see. Thank you for being in a super cute dispenser, it made life easier.

How was your last week? Are there 5 things you want to share with us?

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

6 comments:

  1. a washi tape dispenser!!! genius!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I found it! I seriously wanted to spend my afternoon covering things in washi tape.

      Delete
  2. This so reminded me of Jimmy Fallon's "Thank You" bit he does! HAHA! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so honored! I love Jimmy! He is hilarious!

      Delete
  3. I feel the same towards waishi tape! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, washi tape is so amazing! It makes everything so pretty!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...