March 17, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 2

Date Night with Tyler. I actually did my hair, for real. It was a big deal. That took effort. Monuments Men was so so good. Go watch it. Three Days to Kill is on the docket for this Friday. Remember, Kevin Costner was my childhood movie star hero. 
Baking cookies to my hearts content. And eating ALL OF THEM. I couldn't not eat them. They were in my kitchen, taunting me. Plus, who else is going to eat them. They were amazing. I have no regrets.
The roses are blooming. I'm pretty excited about this. For the most part I'm usually concerned I'm going to kill them. Hooray! I have not. Roses are legit!
Sending packages. Hello Etsy Swap friend, a lovely little package is headed your way. One of my favorite things about running a handmade shop is getting to package things and make them pretty, so adding an extra package to send was fantastic.
Mazapan. Say what!? Good friends brought me Mazapan from Chile! I was all like, "Oh my gosh, this is so amazing! I'm so excited! I can't wait to eat this! Thank you! Wow! So cool!" For real, that's how it went down.

Other Things:
French bread with butter and honey is amazing!
Doing taxes is no fun, but hooray we got through it! That is something to celebrate!
I felt like my brain broke and all of my creative projects tanked, more on that later this week.

How was your week!? I want to hear about all the details! 
Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop


24 comments:

  1. The mere idea of doing takes makes my brain break. We decided the year we completed our first adoption that doing our own taxes was too complicated, and since then we've gotten a local firm to do it. BEST MONEY SPENT! It seems like every year now we've had something complicated to deal with (adoption, bought a house, ministry job, adoption, sold a house, bought a house, changed jobs) and we just decided we'd rather save our sanity! And those cookies looks so awesome! I'd have a hard time not eating them all too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that one day we can have someone do ours. They're still pretty simple right now, but I'm sure down the line that will get more difficult. Even after we finish ours I always wonder if we have done something wrong.

      Delete
  2. I love your hair!!! I wish my hair would wave up like that, it always goes straight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My hair is naturally really straight so I have to work really hard at it to make it curly and wavy.

      Delete
  3. your hair is gorgeous!! we just did our taxes too & i'm glad they're done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so fun to do my hair like that! I'm so glad our taxes are done, it's always a stressful the day of.

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks great!! Nicely done!

    Mmmm cookies.. Mmmm french bread...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so fun to do my hair like that! I'm so glad our taxes are done, it's always a stressful the day of.

      Delete
  5. I've never even heard of mazapan...
    Good job on the hair - its adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my first time having mazapan. It has a really unique flavor, good, but unique.

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks so cute! So glad you guys had a fun date night & those cookies look delcious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love going to the movies, and well movies in general. I guess you could say we're movie buffs.

      Delete
  7. I'm loving your hair! You are gorgeous. Thanks for reminding me to mail my Etsy Swap package! Can't wait to see what you sent and what you receive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to kind! I'm so excited to see everyone link-up for the etsy swap! I can't wait to see what everyone gets!

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks beautiful and I am so excited to see what everyone is sending for the etsy swap! Mine is going into the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for the link-up! It's going to be so fun!

      Delete
  9. Are you done with your taxes!? If so, HOORAY!!! Proud of you! And you look adorable (as usual)! AND AND I love marzipan! We get ours from Norway and it's "MmMm" "MMmMmm!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are done! Dancing for joy! Wahoo! Thank you, thank you, you are two kind!

      Delete
  10. Hair looks fabulous. Cookies look amazing. Yay for happy mail! I know for a fact you're good at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favorite ways to do my hair. The cookies were crazy amazing! So glad you liked your happy mail. :)

      Delete
  11. How fun! I just sent out my Etsy package too, I'm looking forward to meeting some new people. And hey, I'm looking forward to getting to know you more too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so excited too! I can't wait to meet everyone in the link-up and get to know everyone!

      Delete
  12. Honey butter in itself is pretty delicious.. on everything? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, absolutely, on everything. Thinking about it now makes me so hungry.

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...