February 4, 2014

Mix of Reds & Black

Have I ever told you that Tyler takes all my photos? It kind of makes sense, right? What other human being would allow me to randomly ask them to take my photo all the time. It's a good thing that Tyler takes my photo because he gets the best faces out of me and always has great suggestions. What's great is that I will make some kind of face or turn my head and then I'll hear him say, "do that again." I always have to ask him what he's talking about because I always do nutty things.

For weeks and weeks the weather was hanging out in the 70º and 80º, weird right? This past weekend we finally got some cooler weather, which means low 60º, but I'll take it.
Hello OUTTAKES
How has your weather been treating you?
P.S. Catch me over at Tailored Tuesday for more style. Stop by and say hi!  

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

16 comments:

  1. Oh man. Your weather sounds wonderful. I'm so done with winter. And we don't really have it "bad" but I'm still tired of cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm from Missouri and my husband told me that his mom was texting him a bunch of pictures of the snow. I just laid there and sighed, "we'll never have snow." I always want to switch my weather with all the snowy weather.

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are always fantastic! Thanks again for guest posting today!

    http://agodfashionedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I'm so glad I was able to share for Tailored Tuesday! Thank you so much for including me!

      Delete
  3. MmMMmm yes: Outtake number dos. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I'm completely jealous of your weather. 2. I always wonder who takes the pictures for everyone's style posts. Do they all have incredibly talented husbands? Or do they hire someone? Or did they just get lucky and have a pro photographer for a best friend?

    I love your photos, outfit, haircut, everything. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are too kind! I'm 100% sure I'm jealous of your weather! I really miss the snow! Having my husband around does help!

      Delete
  5. Jim takes all of my pictures too. I have yet to have a remote to take pics of myself, so for now, he's my photog ;)

    Your hair is lookin gooood! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! Having Tyler around makes having photos taken 100% easier. It's kind of weird, we have a remote, but it only works on one of our cameras. It's really strange. I would probably end up looking even more crazy if I used a remote. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, 60 degrees would be a dang heat wave. We are looking at a ripe 17 tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I talk about California weather I kind of wonder if every one secretly wants to tackle me. And then I secretly wish I could just house swap with everyone.

      Delete
  7. I really like this outfit! I have some similar pieces and may have to try it out for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you give it a try! It's so fun to try different pieces together!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. That's how I feel when I look at all your photos. "Elizabeth is such so cute!"

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...