February 10, 2014

A Two Party Weekend

Last weekend we headed to Fresno for lots of celebrating. Tyler's birthday was on Monday so we planned on some birthday celebrating, the ladies partied Saturday evening, and then we partied for the Superbowl.

Alyssa had planned a ladies only evening full of soup tasting. For the evening everyone brought a different soup for everyone to try. There were 6 different soups and one pasta dish. Everything was so good. I tried every single dish and did my best to eat rather quickly so that my stomach wouldn't figure out what was happening and tell my brain it was full. It was an evening full of good food, drinks, and friends.
Sunday we spent the afternoon watching the Superbowl. Let's not talk about the game... it's was weird. That's all I'll say. After the game we had these crazy amazing sliders and birthday cake for Tyler's birthday. And Tyler wore the best hat ever. Am I, right?
Tyler and I drove back on Monday. We came home to more birthday packages and we spent the evening watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meat Balls II and eating pizza. A great weekend to start off the birthday month.
What is your favorite way to spend your weekends? 

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

12 comments:

  1. Fun! :)
    I love on weekends to have no plans... those are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Weekends with no plans are so nice. It's so easy to be busy all the time. It's nice to relish in a time of rest. :)

      Delete
  2. Is he talking on the phone in that bottom second picture?! Ha! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :) We're super classy! He was opening the gifts his dad sent and talking to him at the same time. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it was such a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good weekend, indeed! I love that birthday hat and I'm so glad you got to celebrate with loved ones. Happy Birthday to your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! We love visiting family in Fresno. They are the perfect weekends to check out and relax. :)

      Delete
  5. Such a great weekend! I love lowkey weekends for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Low key weekends are the best! Fresno is our favorite place to have lowkey weekends.

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the Bears sweatshirt! I rocked mine too Superbowl weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wear Bears attire no matter who is playing! Bears all the way!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...