February 5, 2014

A Unique Gift for Your Guy

Tyler's birthday was on Monday. We love birthday's at our house. They are an all month event. I'll be sharing more of his birthday events next week. Today I want to talk about a super unique gift idea for men. Tyler received a Van Der Hagen Safety Razor and Shaving set for his birthday. Tyler loves this gift, for real. I think this is an amazing gift to give too. My mom sent Tyler this gift and I hid it under our bed until it was birthday time.

I love this gift because even though men aren't really about the concept of "pampering" this man gift is all about "man time" and it echoes a time of quality and appreciation once lost. Shaving with a safety razor and shaving set isn't about getting a quick shave, it's about getting a quality shave. After Tyler opened this gift I thought it would be perfect to share with everyone out there looking for the perfect Valentines gift for the man in their life.
Quick tip: If you decide on a safety razor and shaving set, make sure to check out The Art of Manliness. They provide great videos and tips.
Did you add this to your Valentines shopping list? What other gifts ideas are you thinking of?

Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's what I thought too! Especially once he took everything out of the package. It's currently one of my favorite gifts for guys right now.

      Delete
  2. I love this gift idea! My hubby is a firefighter and has to shave almost daily, so this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad it will work for him! I think it is one of the best gift ideas for men!

      Delete
  3. This is great!!! This might have to be a gift idea for Nate's birthday at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I hope you get it for Nate's birthday! I think it's a great idea!

      Delete
  4. I got my fiancé a similar set last year and he LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are crazy amazing! And super classy. It was kind of funny seeing it sit in our bathroom because of it's super classy feel.

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...