February 18, 2014

A Walk in Old Town Clovis

Remember this great vintage find? We picked up that vintage scale in Old Town Clovis, where we also snapped some fun style photos. Old Town Clovis is lined with antique shop after antique shop. Sidewalks filled with cobblestone, historic buildings, shop awnings, benches and outdoor eating.

This photo shoot was actually a little harder for me. Usually we're at a park or some where where we don't run into a lot of people, but this particular shoot there were plenty of people around. There was even someone who asked if we were off setting the back light.  These moments usually require an assuring word from Tyler, "you doing fine, just be yourself."
These outtakes include a picture of me looking like I'm picking my nose. Boy, am I one classy gal.
Where are your favorite places to take style photos? How do you stay focused when you feel like everyone is staring at you?
Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

12 comments:

  1. That place sounds awesome! We just got back from Brevard, NC, which is a small town lined with art studios and antique shops. So fun! And I'm still too scared to do a style shot! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still rooting for you style shoot! I'm 100% sure you will be amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so weird because it feels so much more shorter from when I first got it cut.

      Delete
  3. such a cute outfit! & you know how to rock it!
    also, that town sounds so amazing! (and really does remind me of Brevard!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! I love downtown areas full of history! They are the best!

      Delete
  4. You are adorable! I love antique stores and cobble stone streets. Sounds like a perfect place. :)

    I really like taking photos at the forest preserve across the street from me or in my backyard. If it's in the backyard usually the only people staring at me are my family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Wow, a forest preserve, that sounds so nice. Usually we take photos in a park near our equestrian district. It's fun because we see horses sometimes.

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love the pop of red with the rest of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! I've recently been wanting to wear the red belt with everything.

      Delete
  6. um. you are adorable! I love that you go out to pretty places to take pictures! does your husband help our do you bring your tri-pod?!?! I have a hard time going into the middle of town and awkwardly standing in front of my camera running back and forth for different angles ;) hahah. I tend to stick to my house area. but I always want to get out more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyler does take all my photos. I've done a couple shoots with our tri-pod, but it's really hard. It's more difficult to do shoots with a lot of people around. I always feel a little silly when I have to run around and pose too.

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...