January 30, 2014

Hand Painted Prints

During the Great Christmas Exchange I was assigned Gini as my mission. I loved putting together a gift with her in mind. A week or so ago I received a surprise package from her. I love getting things in the mail, especially from all you lovelies, because it's always a surprise.  Gini had sent me a thank you card and the most amazing hand painted print.

For Tyler and I this print is perfect for us and I am over the moon in love with it. It totally encapsulates the huge leaps of faith we have been taking.  When I was learning about Gini I stumbled upon her Etsy shop. And it's full of these great hand painted prints.
When I was perusing her shop I picked out three of my favorites. I love that each print is hand painted and I love that I can see the intricacy behind each stroke. I'm a huge fan of artisan crafts and I love that you can see pieces of an artist in their work.

Have you received any surprise mail lately? What are your favorite prints from Gini's Shop?
  Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

16 comments:

  1. I love that! Oh my goodness so pretty. Checking out her shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do it! I hope you find something you like!

      Delete
  2. that print is so cute!!! i checked out her shop & love the verse about how God won't leave orphans that's painted over Africa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found one you liked! It's so cool to see the prints in person!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I really like mine! I love seeing all the paint strokes in it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I was so excited to get it in the mail! I really love it!

      Delete
  5. That is an amazing print! And such a great quote to remember!

    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I opened it I was so excited because it's absolutely perfect for us this year.

      Delete
  6. Those prints are gorgeous! And how sweet was she to send you a thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the prints. I especially love that they are hand painted!

      Delete
  7. those prints are gorgeous!! love her handwriting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised when she sent it to me! It's really cool! I've never had anyone send me something that was hand painted before.

      Delete
  8. These are beautiful! Anything hand written with a inspiring quote gets me every time :) As for surprise mail, yes a sweet sweet letter from a friend in Alaska :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I never knew how much I loved hand written prints until know. I gives a completely different feel to the art piece.

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...