January 28, 2014

A Paramount Date Night

Last weekend Tyler took me to Paramount for a screening of Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Which by the way, was really good. Chris Pine, Keira Knightley, and Kevin Costner; three actors that I like A LOT. Keira Knightley had an American accent which was totally weird, because I've only ever seen her in movies with her English accent. I felt like I was watching a different person talk. The movie was great and full of suspense. I leaned over to Tyler numerous times to tell him how stressed out I was. Yay, it's that good.

Before we left for the theater I was super geared up to take my camera and then I remembered it would be dark, so I scratched that idea and threw our point and shoot in my bag. We snapped some fun photos in the lobby of the theater and I totally felt like a 12 year old goob when Tyler took that picture of me standing next to the Audrey Hepburn photo. I'm a huge Hepburn fan, but goob none-the-less. 
Other awesome things that happened that weekend was getting to meet up with Christina and her husband Bill. It was my very first blogger meet-up and it was so cool! It's kind of crazy meeting someone for the first time even though you feel like you know them from reading their blog. We spent the afternoon at Starbucks chatting about blogging, faith, and animation stuff. Good times! If only I would have thought to take a picture of the two of us together. The last email I wrote to Christina I told her she now knows how much of a nut I am.

How have your weekends been treating you? Have you seen Jack Ryan, yet? Do it!
 Follow along : Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Shop

10 comments:

  1. I love those first few photos! Love the drama of the light!! I'm totally intrigued by Jack Ryan, possibly mostly just to hear Keira Knightley talk without her accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a really fun movie! Super suspenseful. It was so crazy nuts to hear Keira Knightley with an American accent. You should go see it! :)

      Delete
  2. SO FUN! my dad has actually been talking about seenig Jack Ryan for like a month. maybe we'll go together. keira knightley with an american accent?? weird! pride & prejudice is my favorite movie of hers. she's great in it :) although, i do love the OLD P&P with colin firth. it's the best.

    love that pic of you with audrey. classic.

    ahhh! so jealous of your meet-up with christina! hope y'all had a wonderful time hanging out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go see it! I really liked it! It's really fun and suspenseful! Pride & Prejudice is one of my favorite movies! When it first came out I watched over and over again! Hopefully we can have a blogger meet-up whenever I make it to Tennessee! :D

      Delete
  3. that is so cool!!! i love Audrey Hepburn too!!!
    and meeting bloggers is so cool!!! glad you got to hang out with a blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she the best! I have one of the Audrey Hepburn classic sets with Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Sabrina. Roman Holiday is one of my favorite!

      Delete
  4. Yeah we did!!! And it was so fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend! After seeing all the trailers, I've had my eye on the Jack Ryan movie and I'm glad you said it was good and suspenseful--I love a good action movie. :)

    And I'm so glad you got to meet Christina and have a blogger meet-up! I have yet to have one yet, but someday I hope to! I feel like I'd react the same way when meeting someone for the 'first' time even though you know them so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Before I we went I didn't know much about it. Tyler told me is was like a Jason Bourne movie, so of course I was hooked. I hope you get to have a blogger meet up! They are really fun and kind of crazy! In a good way! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...