January 16, 2014

Joplin Favorites ... HACKETT HOT WINGS

One of the greatest things about the mid-west is the food. One of the first things I asked Tyler about when I got to California was whether or not there was good BBQ. One of my favorite places to eat in Joplin is Hackett Hot Wings.  I love, LOVE their wings.  I had my very first Lemon Pepper wings at Hackett's and I was sold.
Hackett's is located in downtown Joplin and is in a great historic brick building. So, great food and awesome location. Because yes, I love old, vintage, and historic. We had every intention of taking photos of the food, but once it hit the table it was quickly devoured. Lemon Pepper wings, BBQ wings, carrots and celery rubbed with lemon pepper and ranch. So so good.
I try never to miss an opportunity to go to Hackett's when we're in Joplin. Tyler knows that if we're in Joplin I will want to go to Hackett's. It's basically a tradition now. I ridiculously delicious tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...