December 4, 2013

The Winter Collection is HERE

The Winter Collection is finally here! I'm so excited that I get to share this with all of you! This has been such a rewarding process and I love everything I have learned. When I decided to put together a Winter Collection it actually happened on a whim, but I'm so glad I decided to go for it.  This collection embodies the new look of Elah Tree and where future designs will go.  I hope you love the collection as much as I do!
Being my first collection products are limited. Get yours while supplies last! I am 100% in love with the new wallets! And I love the blue plaid! What are your favorites?

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. i was looking at etsy last night and saw that you had posted your winter collection and i squealed a little. girl, i am in love! they are all my favorite and i don't know which one i will pick!...because i WILL be buying one of these beauties. gotta make a decision before you sell them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Because I'm on the west coast, it's helpful because I'm awake after everyone goes to sleep... which makes it super helpful to get things ready for "next day." :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, these are lovely, I had a look on your shop, you have some really lovely things on there!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, thank you! I love what I'm learning and love being able to grow from it!

      Delete
  3. I love that black and white fabric! The collection looks great. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to see how my designs continue to grow!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...