December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From Our House To Yours

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS from our house to yours! Tyler and I hope that you are having a magical day full of love and joy! Even though we're celebrating from afar we wanted to share with you a little bit of Christmas from our house.
I love that so many items we decorate with from ornaments to Christmas cards are so unique to us and our memories. We have ornaments from mine and Tyler's childhood. We have ornaments from friends, we have new ornaments and we have Narnia ornaments... at least that's what I call them.
So many items in our home are handmade. last year I made our stockings. We made our Christmas wreath. I made the star garland and the Noel banner... everything little thing is made with love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...