November 13, 2013

Zoe Style

Is is totally weird that I'm coining this style after a dog? I'm sure you may have seen Zoe on the blog before, I think her first depute was here. Well, Zoe is my mom's dog, but I like to say that she is mine. I'm crazy about animals and dogs. I'm that person who will literally roll all over the floor with dogs.  I considered taking Zoe with me when I moved to California, but Zoe is an old lady and I didn't want to put her through that kind of stress and our apartment here doesn't allow dogs either. And just to add to my excuses, I love having big dogs and you can't really have big dogs without a yard. I just don't think it's fair. Even though Zoe is a medium size dog I still feel like she deserves a yard. So I wait patiently for the day that Tyler and I can have a huge dog that I can roll all over the floor with.

Anyways, so because I couldn't take Zoe with me, before I left I asked my dear friend Caitlin to take some photos of me and Zoe. Obviously I'm a dog person... can't leave her without getting pictures first.




Are you a crazy animal person who has photos taken with your pets? I hope so! Share them with us!

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Awww. So sweet! I love dogs! We have two rescues and I cannot imagine life without them! We too, are those crazy people who roll around on the floor with our dogs! Only, I take it a step further and sing to them...or about them. Some of the doggie songs even have their own piano accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! We love rescues! I'm just counting down the days until we can have dogs... it will be a long count down. :)
      I would probably end up singing to them too! I love the piano accompaniment!

      Delete
  2. i'm not going to lie...i got a little teary thinking about you having to leave your favorite pup behind! i LOVE dogs. my parents have a chocolate lab that's been our family pup for 12 years, and i adopted a lab/terrier mix (we're not really sure exactly what she is) last christmas. she is the weirdest, quirkiest, cutest dog ever. she makes me laugh so much and she's the most affectionate dog i've ever met. i feel slightly mental when i talk about my dogs because i love them so much! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgoodness! I was watching a bunch of dog videos yesterday... I got sucked in by buzzfeed... and nearly every one of them made me tear up. I love that you have dogs! They are the best! I get pretty mental about animals that aren't even mine. I'm nuts!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, how I love this!!! My godmother loves those types of pups, so I've grown up with them (in a sense). Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Heelers are the best! I'm so in love with them now!

      Delete
  4. We also have a pup named Zoey! She is a few months old and sometimes a little beast. To answer, yep, we're crazy animal people too. I'm trying to think of a good way to incorporate her into 1 year anniversary pictures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love meeting crazy animal people! Animals are my favorite! Omgoodness, that is the best idea, having her in you anniversary pictures!
      I would definitely be doing the same! :)

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from Fab Friday's Link-up! If I had a dog/cat, you would see him in every picture I take!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Good to know you would unite with us crazy animal people! :)

      Delete
  6. Aww..so cute pictures..love it

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...