November 8, 2013

The Thankful Project: His Words

Today's writing prompt for The Thankful Project is words. When I first saw this my mind drew a blank. I even emailed Kenzie, because I just couldn't get my mind wrapped around the concept. I automatically thought, "huh?" I'm obviously not a word person, right? But one afternoon as I was folding laundry and thinking about this concept, it came to me. These words... I'm thankful for.
There aren't any other words that mean more to me then these. There are no other words that shape who I am, define my worth, or give me hope then these. I am thankful for these words. I'm not thankful for just a section, or that one part. No, I'm thankful for all of it. These are His words to me. He has given me His heart in these words. He has given me life in these words. He has given me His Son in these words. I am thankful for these words. These words are HOPE.

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. truth! i don't know what i would do without these words. i am so very thankful, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lola! Thanks for stopping by! There are some days that are rougher then others and I know without a doubt that these words will make everything better!

      Delete
  2. I'm so very thankful for those words also! Great post today!

    http://agodfashionedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison! Aww, thank you! These words are the best!

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful words to live by. Thank you for this!

    xo & now following
    mariahlauren.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that it resonated with you! His words are so powerful and healing!

      Delete
  4. Amen, girl! I just read a passage that really spoke to me: Lamentations 3:22-23-- Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that verse! Just added it to my encouragement board!

      Delete
  5. love everything about this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, His words are so powerful and on the days that I'm struggling it heals my heart!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...