November 19, 2013

Red, White, & Blue Style

I'm still riding the birthday month wave. The week before my birthday my brother sent me a gift card to ModCloth. Best brother ever, right? I love that he sent it a week early. He wanted me to be able to pick something out and order it so that it would arrive on my birthday. Yippee! I probably don't need to mention how hard it was to pick out a dress, do I? One of my favorite things about ModCloth is that the have endless choices at so many different prices. You just can't go wrong. I finally decided on this super cute blue and white striped dress. I love that I can basically wear it with anything and it can be dressed up or down. Perfect dress if you ask me.


I'm hoping to be able to dress this up for some fun Christmas activities and parties! I can't wait! Are you planning your Christmas wear?

Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. Oh this dress looks simply great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, thank you! It was so fun to peruse all the ModCloth loveliness!

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE! i love navy and white striped anything. and with those boots?...love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! It took me like a week to finally decide on a dress!

      Delete
  3. Awww... You have the sweetest brother!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Alissa! Found your blog on Grab a friend and I'm loving yours! Following you on bloglovin!

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Seriously, that is the best birthday present from a brother ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful. :) what a nice brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jsut got cold looking at these pictures because it is currently snowing here!! you look adorable as always!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so jealous this morning looking at your snow pictures! I miss the snow so much and was thinking that I will never walk up to snow in the morning.

      Delete
  8. your pictures are so pretty, and i love pops of color.

    Thanks so much for linking up to Lovely Thursdays this week, hope to see you at the next link up!
    -Rekita @ Her & Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! Yes, I loved linking up!

      Delete
  9. Nice choice. Very flattering:) Great color in the scarf. I'm so looking forward to when I can see it in person, looking forward to you guys being here.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...