November 12, 2013

Winter Collection Sneak Peek

The Winter Collection is coming together and I couldn't be more excited! The products I've been working on for this collection are some of my favorite products I've ever made. This experience has also been one of the hardest to create. I've had to really think through the whole collection and determine how I want it to all come together. So today, I'm sharing some sneak peeks of what will be revealed in early December!
I am so in love with this Collections wallets! They are so adorable and classic!
Keep your eyes peeled for the product release! Products will be limited!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! It's been so fun and challenging!

      Delete
  2. ah!! i'm so excited!! i saw this and gasped a little. those patterns are to-die for. absolutely can't wait for them to be in the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're excited! These are my favorite products I've done so far!

      Delete
  3. OH!!! Lady! they are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I'm so excited about it release!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...