November 11, 2013

AN ANNIVERSARY SHOOT : COUPLES PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello Monday! Last year before Tyler and I got married I did a handful of photo shoots that I never got to share. So today I decided to share one of my favorite photo shoots from 2012. Photos like these make me miss doing photo shoots. This was actually one of the last ones I did and it was probably one of my favorites.

Matt & Ashley are two very good friends of ours. It was so fun going through these photos because they are now a family of five instead of three. Since this shoot they have added Penny the Pug and their precious baby boy Miles.
Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Awww... These pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susannah! I love that it was one of my last shoots too!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Susannah, these photos are gorgeous! I'm in love with the warm, cheery feel and the crisp focus, too. When you mentioned a handful of photoshoots, does this mean there are more to come? If so, I'm excited to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiki! Awww, thank you, thank you! I do have a couple more, haven't decided yet if I'm going to post them though. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute! How come you don't do photo shoots anymore?

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...