October 8, 2013

Wear // Fall Threads

I LOVE fall apparel. I wait all year long for fall and winter. The layers, scarves, boots, warm colors, mixing and matching. And you know what else, all those different articles of clothing we put on is another form of creative inspiration. Let's make some art when we get dressed in the morning!

Let's not forget to talk about how awkward it can feel when we step in front of the camera, this post would be incomplete without sharing the awkward photos first.







To add some interesting facts... I'm a creature of comfort so whatever I decided to put on in the morning has to be comfortable... I only made it until after church and after the photo shoot before I changed into a t-shirt and shorts... I love, love, love boots... I already said that. But hey, these boots rank really high I my love meter, because they look like pirate boots.
The Details: 
Boots // Bamboo
Scarf // TJ Max
Dress // Target
Belt // Thrifted
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. you are too cute. love love love this outfit...and those boots!! i have some similar to those and they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Thank you! Boots are the best and my very favorite!

      Delete
  2. Super cute boots! How has the weather been at your place? Feeling like fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quit fall yet, but kind of. Today is in the 60º which is amazing! Spending my day in leggings and drinking hot tea.

      Delete
  3. hahah love those awkward pic :-) I still need to try mismatching patterns more, am a bit afraid to do so... but your outfit came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awkward pictures seem so much more fun! Thanks for the encouragement! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty outfit! I like that you mixed two different florals with your dress and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Love the floral print dress with the boot combo.
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl. you are stunning! you look so so so beautiful! I love how you glow! and how adorable this outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth! You are to kind! Thank you, thank you!

      Delete
  7. I am terribly behind on reading your blog (insert sad face here), but I just have to tell you that I am in love with your dress and scarf! And the fact that you are super pretty, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiki! I'm so glad you stopped by! And thank you for your lovely word! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...