October 22, 2013

Wear // California Fall

California in the Fall. If you've been hanging out here for a while I'm sure you know that I currently reside in Southern California. I slightly feel like a broken record because I feel like I mention it all the time. I'm assuming my need to mention it is because of the lack of seasons. And I can't just say California because the southern, central and northern regions are so different. I'll refrain from discussing Los Angeles...

So back to Fall. As you can probably tell it's not quit cold here, not even a little. A couple of weeks ago there were a few days in the 60º but other then that it hangs out around 80º. It does however get pretty cool in the evening which is lovely. So in order for me to make it feel like Fall I wear boots all the time... with everything. Sun dress with boots. Check.



And for your amusement... I still haven't figure out how not to turn into a huge nerd in front of the camera. So, lets break these down, shall we? Me dancing?... with fists...twice. Do normal people do that? Am I preparing for someone to attack me? Did I just make up a new dance move? Oh, look, me attempting a yoga move of some kind, in which I perform extremely poorly. Awesome. And last, bottom left... I'm not quit sure words could explain that one.  

And we couldn't end the post without chatting about how cute this zip pouch looks with the dress, right? Super cute.


How is Fall treating you? 

The details: Dress // TJ Max, Jacket // Old Navy, Boots // UrbanOG (I think)

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha. girl, you crack me up! yoga poses and all. love this dress and those boots!! you are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! I should just start calling them "outtakes." :)

      Delete
  2. HA! Love it! And yes, totally not cool yet! Come on autumnal coolness, we're ready for you! I have boots and scarves and cute jackets I'd like to wear. Sheesh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it, "sheesh" is right. :) Last year was the hardest because I couldn't even figure out how to dress. 80º in the afternoon 60º in the evening, I was so confused.

      Delete
  3. Ah I love it! You look awesome. Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute Sam! and lovely outfit .. i love all your poses especially the yoga one haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia! I was trying to remember some pose I had did before, that is how it turned out. :)

      Delete
  5. I love the difference between our fall outfit posts!!! Colorado and California have slightly different weather & temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy! I'm 100% jealous of the fact that you will have snow though! I'm hoping it will snow when we go back to Missouri for the holidays!

      Delete
  6. Ah! This post makes me miss SoCal! I was raised there, but then moved to Tennessee because I fell in love and my husband couldn't move whereas I could. It's much colder out here, and I miss wearing fall outfits like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like we have switched spots! I'm from Missouri so I'm missing the cold weather and changing leaves! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...