October 25, 2013

A Taste of Tony's


Let's just talk about food, because I love food, all kinds of food. I think out of everything I pin, I pin food the most. There is this place in Burbank called Tony's Italian Deli and it has the best deli sandwiches and potato salad I have ever had.

Their sandwiches are so huge that Tyler and I always share and he loves me so he always gets mayo on the side. It's family owned so we get to see the same friendly faces every time we stop in and we've gone there so many time that we have a "usual." It's fantastic. 
They do this fancy thing with the bread... where they put a slice of bread in the middle of all the yummy goodness. The veggies are all chopped and their meat and cheese is cut fresh on site. You can even just purchase meat by the pound. It's so good!

So now that I have probably made you officially hungry... what are your plans for lunch?

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Well it's 11:15 pm, but I am officially going to make myself a sandwich. So thanks :) This place looks amazing!

    New follower :) Brittany @ http://infinityampersand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole time I was putting this post together I was so hungry and then I kept saying I wanted Tony's so we ended up going! Good times!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...