September 19, 2013

The Creator's Creativity

Have you ever really thought about the creative heart of our Creator. Recently, it has been coming to mind. I had just finished working on a project and when I was finished I was really proud of it. I looked at and was really happy with what I had created. And I thought about how protective each of us are with our art. We don't want other people coming in and changing it or painting over it.
I think we all have a piece of the Creator's creative heart and I think the Creator feels the same way about us. He has poured his heart into creating us and He has the same protective nature for us as we have for our art. Yet, I think we forget that. It seems to just mix in with the rest of our day. But we were each made so uniquely and with such care. We should take care of ourselves like artwork, because that's what we are, we are God's artwork. I think the same goes for the earth and animals, they too are God's artwork. We protect our art, why wouldn't we protect God's artwork.


 Look around at God's creative artwork. Protect it.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you appreciated the sentiment behind it.

      Delete
  2. What a great thought. So true! Thanks for sharing. We all need to protect God's art. That includes each other too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more creative I am the more I feel like God shows me that part of his heart and how important it is to him. When I was thinking about it, it felt like an "Aw Moment."

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...