September 23, 2013

Frank's & Larry Crowne


Last weekend Husband took me to Frank's. It was another first for me. There a tons of places in Burbank that I have never been to. Husband and I had chatted about breakfast and he thought it would be fun to go to Frank's. See, Frank's is an ordinary diner, however, you may be more familiar with it then you think.

Frank's made many, many appearances in the film Larry Crowne. It's really fun sometimes because now when we watch shows and movies we can point out where certain scenes where filmed in Burbank.
(via / via)
We had such a fun morning. It's not often that we get to go to breakfast so it was a real treat. We both love breakfast food and Frank's hit the spot.



I usually stick with the classic; eggs, pancakes, sausage, and potatoes. That's sounds like a lot of food, gosh. Husband usually goes with omelets or breakfast burritos. And we almost always end up sharing.
Have you started making a list of the places you are supposed to visit in Burbank? I hope so! Before you know it, you'll be as familiar with Burbank as I am!

What are some of you favorite breakfast foods?
 {Linking up with Jenny today.}

Did you miss anything last week?  
Check out Last Week's Reads:
Dodgers! Dodgers! Dodgers! & Gwyneth Paltrow!?

P.S. It's maybe starting to feel like fall! Yipee!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a neat spot! Going out for breakfast or brunch is my favorite thing :)

    Random question, but do you have blush on in that photo? I love the color on your cheeks (I mean that in the least creepiest way possible!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha! Not creepy at all! Let's see... nothing fancy. CoverGirl Cheekers. I think the color is PlumBerry Glow...? And thank you, thank you, thank you!

      P.S. Hopped over to your blog and I LOVE your dog!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...