September 16, 2013

Dodgers! Dodgers! Dodgers! & Gwyneth Paltrow?!

Last week Husband and I went to a Dodgers game. Whoo Hoo! I love baseball games! I root for no particular team, I just love going to baseball games. I mean come on, it's the All-American pass time. Sitting around for 3 hours eating hot dogs and nachos. Watching the game, not watching the game. It's one of my favorite experiences.

This was our first Dodgers game. We went with Husband's work. It was one of those work outing things. We went on Wednesday, so there was a 9/11 tribute which was really beautiful. Don't tell anyone, but I almost cried. If you read last week's post, you learned that that's not very hard for me to do.

A work thingy means getting to hang out with everyone on Husband's team, i.e. the Nickelodeon crew. We had such a blast! So many great people having loads of fun!

And look at that hot dog! The Super Dodger Dog, man, I love baseball games!
Are you wondering about the Gwyneth Paltrow part? You're almost there. But apparently that face I'm making is how I act when I see her. Just kidding, that just how random I am sometimes.

Well, there she is. She was sitting right next the the dug out. Husband spotted her on the big screen when they were getting a shot of the next batter. I'm not going to lie, we were rather fascinated, well, I was rather fascinated by seeing her. I think it's rather interesting to see them act like normal people, because well they are normal people. And then we notice David Arquette was there too.

(p.s. these were taken with our point and shoot, meaning not as great quality.)

Happy Monday!

Did you miss anything last week?  
Check out Last Week's Reads:
Burbank's Rocket Fizz Candy & Soda Shoppe
Life Group starts this week! Bob Goff, the author of Love Does will be kicking of this semester!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh we love going to baseball games, too! We're die hard KC Royals fans and go as often as we can manage.

    They're recently started doing a "Honor Our Heroes" moment where they talk about one of the people in the stands who have served and it always turns into a standing ovation and a huge roar of cheering and it makes me cry every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baseball games are the best! I saw a snippet of your post about you and your husband at a Royals game! :)

      Delete
  2. SO amazing you saw gwenie!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you call her Gwenie! Great fun! We had so much fun at that game!

      Delete
  3. Gwyneth always looks gorgeous! I would love to go to a game like that, especially when there are nachos involved :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food, for me, is almost one of the best parts! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...