August 27, 2013

The Shop: Women's Simple Wallet

My current obsession in the shop has been Women's Simple Wallets. It's all I have wanted to make lately. I'm a minimalist and I love things that are simple. I especially love these simple wallets, because they come with pops of character and vintage charm.  I have a tendency to not want to carry a lot of things, so these wallets work great, especially on the go. Throw in some cash, your credit card, drivers license, and even a key. It fits perfect in your back pocket, a purse, and it's super great for travel.

This Autumn Leaves wallet is my favorite. I'm often inspired my nature and warm rich colors, so this wallet draws my eye and adds to my personal style.
This vintage inspired peach wallet is also a favorite. I'm a sucker for anything vintage so this wallets right up my alley. This wallet would be so great for business cards.
I've also been pretty excited about these new sunnies cases! I kept finding myself hesitating as I put my sunglasses in my purse. I kept thinking, "the minute I throw these in here and they'll break." So I decided to make some sunglasses cases. Problem solved.

What's your favorite item that you carry in your purse? 
What's your favorite item in the shop?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...