July 9, 2013

Tally's Silver Spoon: The Best Coffee

Is it ridiculous that I wanted to do a post just for Tally's Silver Spoon? The coffee was just that good. And when coffee is that good it is worth talking about. So let's break this down a little.
I don't drink coffee, but I'm guessing it's because I've never had good coffee, because when I had coffee at Tally's I finally understood what this coffee craze has been all about. I don't know anything about coffee lingo, all I can say is it was super smooth and creamy. So so good. Tally's Silver Spoon Coffee, check.
But what about the food? Yep, it was just as good has the coffee. Just writing about it makes me want to go there again. Husband ordered the "Really French Toast." Have I convinced you to go?
And one of the best things of all, the company. : )
 
Where do you get your favorite coffee?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...