July 22, 2013

Life this Weekend: Table Making

This weekend Husband and I spent a majority of our time working on our standing dinning table, made out of repurposed wood. We love weekends, we are very "weekend project" people. I'm so excited to share this project in it's entirety, once it is finished.
 I also spent some time resting and pinning. Who doesn't like a good pinning session.
What were your weekend plans?

Did you miss anything last week?  
Check out Last Week's Reads:
A Hometown Visit: My Week in Review
Sitting Down With a Creative: A Matte Painter
What's In my Travel Bag: How it Relates to Working from Home
Thankful Fridays: I am Thankful for Restful Days and Sweet Notes

Upcoming:
Husband and I are traveling again this week. Whoop! We will be heading to Iowa for a Shiver's Family Reunion (Husband's side).

Be on the Look out for:
Photography Tips. Lot's of creative inspiration. Gift Ideas. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...