June 14, 2013

Friday Favorite: Husband & "Man of Steel"

It's been quite a while since I have done a Friday Favorite. I was just thinking about it the other day. I really enjoy Friday Favorites, because it makes me look back on my week and find goodness and joy in lots of things that I may have not otherwise thought of.

Today, while doing chores around the house I kept saying to myself, "Fun Day Friday!" Friday is one day that I allow myself to sleep in a little. Saturday's we're up early hiking and Sunday's we are up early for church. Friday, what a lovely day. Friday is also a day that I allow myself more wiggle room in my work schedule; I block out time for chores and laundry, things I have pushed off until the end of the week, and even though I'm doing chores I find it refreshing. It's as though I'm getting the house ready for a weekend of fun!

Today was especially delightful, because Husband is a big fan of Superman, and since "Man of Steel," opens today we did some fun fan photos.
Early this week Husband even brought home some vinyle. Hot dang, we love us some vinyle!
Also, I'm super excited about this.. Husband did some fan art! Whoop! I just love it!
And, on top of all the Superman fun, it is my very good friend, Caitlin's birthday!
What a lovey Friday is has been! What have been some of your favorite things about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...