May 26, 2013

His Banner Over Me is Love

Celebrating our first Anniversary! Husband and I are celebrating today in South Dakota taking in the beautiful Black Hills. We have had an amazing first year and we have enjoyed every minute of it. Husband is amazing, he is so encouraging and he makes me want to be a better person. He is full of patience, kindness, love, and support. It has been so fun spending this first year setting new goals and pursue our dreams. 

I feel giddy about this post, because I'm sharing photos from our wedding and I have been wanting to share for so long. Thank you so much Angela J Martin Photography for capturing our story.  

True mid-western style with cowgirl boots!
Showing our true colors!
One of my favorite photos
We had the best wedding party ever! They worked so hard and hung out under the blazing heat, to help make our day special. 
We had help from so many that made every detail special and unique.

My little family.
Husband's big family!
Happy Anniversary Husband! I'm so excited for the many more to come!

(*all photos credit: Angela J Martin Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...