May 29, 2013

Creative Gifts

Husband and I are back! We had a marvelous time and it was so lovely! I'm so excited to share with you about all we did and experienced. Those posts will be coming later, for today and I wanted to share the creative gifts Husband and I decided to take to the wedding.

Husband decided early on what he wanted to create. Every time I watch him create I'm a little awe struck, kind of like how I felt at my first animation gallery. It's fun for me because he always sketches first and usually during this first process he'll ask me what I think.
This is Calen and Lori! Calen is a fireman so it was fitting that they drive away in a fire truck! The above image was printed 8"x12" and we framed it in a matted deep cherry brown frame.

When I was thinking about what I wanted to take I was sure about one thing, but the other thing took more time.
I knew I wanted to take a pouch. I found out Lori's favorite color was pink, so we found this super cute pink fabric.
The second thing I finally decided on was a vintage inspired ruffled apron!
It was a delight to make and turned out so cute. I loved that I was able to incorporate the same fabric that I used with the pouch.

After all this creating I decided it would be fun to create a "Wedding Package" in the shop! The package will include a pouch, a ruffled apron, and a personality print (coming soon)! Ruffled aprons will also be available for individual sale.

I would love to hear about some of your creative gift ideas! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...