April 23, 2013

DIY Wedding Jewelry

Today I am sharing about my DIY wedding jewelry and one of the photos I am sharing today is from our wedding, done by the fabulous Angela J Martin, check our her blog, and take a peak at our wedding.

I got married almost a year ago and through the pre-wedding process I had spent hours and hours seeking inspiration. There were a couple of things that I knew exactly what I wanted and one of those things was that I wanted my wedding to be a DIY wedding, filled with love from our friends and family. One of my favorite DIY items was my wedding jewelry.
To begin you will need:
 - Earring hooks
- 2 inch head pins 
- Different size pearls
- small chain
- Jewelry Pliers
- Wire cutters
- Circle link
Start by attaching the chain to the earring hook using your jewelry pliers and wire cutters.
Add a single pearl to each head pin.
Twist the head pin into a loop using your jewelry pliers and then trim the excess.
Attach each head pin to a link on the chain. Once you have added your desired pearls attach the last chain link under the final pearl using the circle link to the top of the beginning of the chain.
Once you have attached the final links, trim the excess chain.
And your done! : )

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...