March 23, 2013

Celebrating Last Days!

Yesterday was my last day at work! I had been highly anticipating this day and it had finally arrived. Before yesterday, I had never worn jeans to work because I worked in a fancy office and down the hall from me were all the executive offices. I started my day wearing jeans as a statement in celebration of my last day. The first half of my day was spent running around trying to finalize projects and train the temp that would be filling in. My lunch rolled around and my boss came in to my office and she had a gift for me! It was so nice and sweet!

After work I was at Tyler's work. I go in often and walk around and talk to everyone. Right before Tyler and I left his work, he suggested I check my Facebook because as he put it, “we won’t be home for a while so if you want you can check Facebook before we leave.” I didn’t think much about it, hopped up and signed in. There to my surprise was the COOLEST thing ever!

I kept telling Tyler, “I’m a cartoon! You made me into a cartoon!” He printed it out for me so I could take it home and I walked around like a little kid wanting to show everyone. Even when we were driving down the road I wanted to hold it up to the window so everyone could see it. Thank you Husband and Arut for making me feel so special!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you a had a great last day. You are super cool for coming to celebrate my last day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got to come! I'm excited to hear about all of your adventures! : )

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...