September 30, 2011

Friday Favorite: Zoe

Oh goodness, I can’t believe I haven’t posted this as a Friday Favorite before now. Let me introduce you to Zoe, she is my FAVORITE! Not even kidding. I love this dog and I probably spoil her. I’m one of those people who role around on the floor, allow my arms to get gnawed (not hard of course), and smoosh my face against hers. Oh yes, I’m 100% serious. Oh yea, I should tell you a little bit about her right? Well, she is 11 years old and she walks around like an old lady because when I was in college she got hit by a car and broke her hip. She doesn’t like thunder storms and barks at the lighting and thunder. And she also whines a little if my bedroom door is closed late at night because she sleeps on my carpet when it’s “bed time.” She is also very loyal, obedient, and well she has become co-dependent. She doesn’t have to be leashed so I used to just let her out and she would go out and do whatever she needed, but now she doesn’t like to go out by herself, she likes to have company, she’s silly. I almost forgot, she is a blue heeler, which is an Australian cattle dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Friday! Do you have a fury friend who is your favorite? : )

2 comments:

  1. She's my favorite too! Of your dogs of course. I still think she and my Roxy dog would be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and Roxy would be best friends! : )

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...