May 6, 2011

Friday Favorite: FRIENDS!

Oh, goodness, I have some of the best friends ever. The following images were captured by Cindy's Husband, Aaron. Check out his work HERE, he is legit. Cindy is the other brown girl in the images. A couple weekends ago, I think I was reflecting about the time that I had been away from home and now that I'm here again, I thought it would be super fantastic to do a shoot with some good friends of mine, so that in 5 years down the road when who knows where I'll be, a can look back at the images and simply remember.

I decided that I would do two Friday Favorite post for these images. The one's you'll see here are the "pretty" ones, the ones you'll see next week are the "hilarious" ones. Except, wait. Next week I won't be doing a Friday Favorite post. So you'll have to wait in suspense. : )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Friday! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...