March 4, 2011

Friday Favorite: Red Velvet

Last Saturday a good friend of mine and I went to check out the Red Velvet Shop. I stumbled upon this blog, A Beautiful Mess, which led me to the Red Velvet Shop. When we figured out that the Red Velvet Shop was located in Springfield, we were super excited, we just had to go! So... we did!

Springfield is about an hour or so away from Joplin; it took us about an hour and twenty minutes to get to Red Velvet. So I would like to say that not only is the Red Velvet Shop a Favorite for this Friday, but super mini road trips are too!... except.  Well, see, I love road trips; I think they are a blast, but I have a tendency to get motion sick... So, I do heart road trips, just not the motion sickness part. I'm one of those people who can't do anything but ride when I'm in car, I can't read, I can't text, nothing; I just have to sit back and enjoy the ride. With all that said, let's get back to Red Velvet.

The Red Velvet Shop is located in a downtown section in Springfield and is super cute. Everything in the store is vintage and just really fun. One of my favorite sections was there Sweet Shoppe. There were super cute cupcakes and jars full of candy; so cute!

Photobucket

Happy Friday! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...